Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cameo "Word Up"

One of the funniest Twitter accounts is “Sh#t my dad says”. The guy who writes it has hundreds of thousands of followers, but I noticed yesterday that he’s only following one person…LeVar Burton. And as fate would have it I caught this Word Up video on VH1 classic today, starring none other than LeVar Burton as the frustrated cop.

LeVar’s acting skills are in full effect at the 3:55 mark when he looks “surprised”. He thought he had captured Cameo lead singer Larry Blackmon, but was shocked to find himself hand-cuffed to someone else. Blackmon escapes into the night, where judging from his outfit he is about to have a big evening. I have that exact same see-through mesh shirt and banana hammock/utility belt, but I never thought to wear black spandex underneath. What’s the word? Fashionsense. Word up.


No comments:

Post a Comment