Sunday, October 18, 2009

Escape Club Kool Moe Dee "Wild Wild West(s)"

I had every intention of writing this post about Escape Club's "Wild Wild West", but youtube pointed me to Kool Moe Dee's song instead...it also came out in 1988 and is way better. And by better I mean easier to make fun of.

Quick word association game. I say "Wild Wild West". You say what? If your answer was "black cowboys dancing in a snow storm" then you probably directed this video. I didn't think it was possible to make George Michael's rap look bad ass, but this video does just that. "Guns...we don't like to use them," but we will challenge our enemy to a hoe down. Trust me...you don't want that...as this video shows in graphic detail, when Kool Moe Dee and his crew starts line dancing, nobody wins.


Kool Moe Dee version...

Escape Club version (song starts at the :55 mark)...

No comments:

Post a Comment