Sunday, August 2, 2009

Billy Ocean "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car"

As Zach Braff’s J.D. character said on Scrubs, “Ahh Billy, after the Arctic and Pacific, you’re my favorite ocean”. It took me years to figure out that Billy Ocean and Rick Astley are not the same person. But, get outta my dreams is pure Billy.

And what a video! How bout the cutting edge technology that enabled Mr. Ocean to pretend he was underwater??!!! The video’s opening scene is great…the girl’s facial expression should say, “I can’t believe that THE Billy Ocean wants little old me to get into his car,” but instead she has to be pushed by her friends to get in Billy’s backseat (baby). The young lady is lucky to have such great friends. They force her to get into a convertible that is about to go through a car wash, driven by a stranger who is calling out to girls on the street, asking them to touch his bumper.

“Hey! (Hey!) You! (You!)…get into” this video…



No comments:

Post a Comment