Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tone Loc "Funky Cold Medina"

The Funky Cold Medina tricks hot girls into thinking below average fellows are “fly”. So, naturally, when Tone Loc gets his hands on some, he immediately gives it to his dog…who proceeds to “do the wild thing on” Tone's leg. Only the 80s could give us a song about man’s best friend with benefits. But, who am I to judge? If the FCM netted Tone’s dog a date with Spuds McKenzie…more power to him.
The song is essentially a PSA warning the audience not to fool around with the Funky Cold Medina or the Shiela you bring home could very well be a She-male. “And we go a lil somethin like this…hit it…”


VH1 TV Shows Music Videos Celebrity Photos News & Gossip

1 comment:

  1. Imagine my joy upon hearing this song while roller skating side-by-side with my 13-year old daughter last weekend. I guess I should be thankful they didn't play "Wild Thing".

    ReplyDelete